Wednesday 8 January 2014

3.1 Phillip Lim showroom // Women's PreFall 2014





This item is qiute expensive but i would say that the girl who decides to spend the money to get this jacket is gonna love herself for doing it! It's warm, comfy and very beautiful.
It comes in these two colour combinations but i prefer the black one the most.





This item is a polyester shirt coated by a ripped fabric. It's a very cool piece and i can't wait to get one my self! I'm loving both of the colours and styles. 



Phillip has a way of always impressing me by his leather jackets. I own some myself and they are some of my favourite items of all time! Here's one of the leather jackets in this collection in metallic grey and blue. 



Here are some of the accessories of this collection.
I've always liked his bags because they are a bit different than some of the other bags you usually pass by strolling downtown. I am in love with the fur and the metallic colours.

I'm going to the showroom to take some more shots of some outfits from the collection one of these days. I'll be looking forward to showing you all what amazing items he has created this time!









No comments:

Post a Comment