Saturday 11 January 2014

Outfit // 3.1 Phillip Lim Women's PreFall 2014






I went to see the 3.1 Phillip Lim PreFall collection at the showroom a couple of days ago and I tried on some outfits. And here's one of them. 
When I look at this outfit the first thing that pops in my mind is 'New York City working girl' 
It's classy, sophisticated but at the same time quite fashionable. 

I love the blazer jacket because of the different fabrics that are used. 

The turtleneck top is good when it's cold outside and it's quite cool too. It gives the outfit a bit of a twist. 

These pants are a classic pair for a working girl. They look cool and at the same time they are extremely comfortable. 

This Bag is one of my favourite bag's from the collection because of it's shape. I've always adored the 
Antigona Satchel Bag from Givenchy and the shapes are quite similar. I would probably choose this item in black because of the fur. I think this colour is a bit too loud for daily use but maybe that's just me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment