Friday 17 January 2014

Outfit // 3.1 Phillip Lim PreFall 2014






This outfit isn't something I would use on a daily basis but I would definitely rock it at a casual party or a night out for drinks with my girls. 
I love the fact that the pants stand a bit out and some people might find it a bit odd that I combined the jacket and these pants with a knit. I think that by putting on a knit sweat under this jacket it looks a bit more casual rather than if i put a silk tee under this jacket and with these pants it would be a bit too festive in my opinion. 

The material of these pants is the same as the blazer jacket in my previous post. 
I think it's really beautiful and i'd love to have them in my closet. 

The leather jacket is actually one of the coolest black leather jackets i've seen for a long time!
I absolute love the details on it and I can't wait to get it myself. 
This one is going to be one of the favourites!





1 comment: