Monday 13 January 2014

Outfit // 3.1 Phillip Lim PreFall 2014






Here's another outfit from the 3.1 Phillip Lim collection which will be in stores in a couple of months.

A lot of people in the fashion industry are actually beginning to use the bronze colour a lot more than they have before. 
I really like the colour and i'll probably be using it myself a lot more from now on. 

The Coat is an amazing piece. I love the details and the fact that it is a bit oversize and chunky if you know what i mean. It also comes in navy blue and I love it in both colours. 

The tee is an absolute classic. It's jersey in the front and silk at the back which gives it a twist to your daily outfit. It's a piece you need in your closet. 

The pants are very comfortable and you can use them for daily use which makes your outfit a bit more casual. Or you can use them at home because they are comfortable and very warm. 

The bag is the ''Pashli Satchel'' which is one of my favourites by him and this colour combination is just outstanding!

I hope you all liked it and i'll be posting more soon.









No comments:

Post a Comment